What Type of Merchandise Does K.C. Auctions Sell?
- We currently run Liquidation & Misguided Freight Auctions. These auctions consist of 1200+ lots of primarily “NEW” merchandise, including Electronics, Sporting Goods, Brand Name Clothing, Giftware, Consumer Products, Tools, Industrial Supplies, Liquidations & Close-outs, Bankruptcy Stock, Surplus, and Overstock.
- We occasionally run “On Site” Auctions. These Auctions usually consist of an entire Estate of Antiques, Collectables, Furniture, and general house wares.
Do You Have Something To Sell?
- Whether you have 1 item or 1000, our auction is the quickest and most effective way to liquidate your merchandise.
- If you choose to consign to our Auction, we will thoroughly explain our commission rates, and how your items will be sold.
- We are equipped with trucks and trailers if your merchandise has to be picked up. Or if you are dropping items off, we have plenty of staff, dolly’s, carts, pump trucks, and a fork-lift on site for easy off-loading.
- K.C Auctions has been in business for over 34 years in Orangeville. We have a large customer base with many buyers returning on a weekly basis. This contributes to our ability to get “top dollar” for your merchandise.
- Your consignment cheque is ready within 5 business days after the Auction.
- All consignments come complete with a detailed computerized breakdown of your merchandise, including a printout of the sale price for each item.
Note: Due to contractual obligations with current freight companies,
We are unable to accept any consignments at this time.